- The aiming point for "Little Boy" was: The T-shaped Aioi bridge.
- "Duck & Cover" is a worthwhile strategy against: All the above.
- The main source of the ignition of the Hiroshima firestorm were: Numerous konro.
- Percentage of Japanese surviving the Nagasaki bombing: 77%
- The type of building which is extremely resistant to blastwave is: Reinforced concrete buildings.
- The permanent shadows in Hiroshima: Represent areas spared from thermal ablation & were used to identify the exact position of the fireball & recorded a man with his arm raised to whip his horse. [Editor: unfortunately, the quiz program above will only accept a single answer - apologies!]
- "Little Boy" was delivered as a free-fall bomb.
- Frequent and ubiquitous events in Hiroshima: All of the above.
- How was "Little Boy" detonated: By threshold agreement between multiple timing, barometric and proximity fusing circuits.
- This website is concerned with: Promoting nuclear civil defense.
- Nuclear Civil Defense: Is fairly effective and will predictably save hundreds of thousands of lives following a nuclear detonation in a capital city.